Laatst bekeken vacatures
Senior Data Engineer
We are Van Lanschot Kempen. We are a specialized wealth manager with the purpose of retaining and working up the equity of our clients. Do you have the ability and drive to help us in this mission? Than we would love to get to know each other.
As Data Engineer within Group Performance Analytics you make the difference by developing and maintaining our Finance and Risk Performance Reporting Platform. Moreover, you are responsible for ensuring the platform runs stable and fast. Lastly, you guide the development of the platform using sound architecture principles and the latest technologies and tools in the Azure Cloud.
In addition, this function entails:
- translation of individual client and financial data to actionable steering information, helping the Board and management teams of Van Lanschot Kempen making the right decisions
- developing the solution architecture of the reporting platform and able to present complex architectural decisions and data solutions to the team, corporate architects and senior management
- coaching and guiding the more junior team members in their technical development, making sure they deliver efficient solutions within the set guidelines
Creative, ingenious and curious with a strong customer focus. That is how we can best describe you as a Data Engineer. Talents that you use to guide our customers through a constantly changing world every day. By thinking further and asking questions. And that's a good thing if you like to be at the forefront of new developments, you speak the language of the internal customer, and you dare to present and defend alternatives based on your knowledge. You like the fact that the data world is constantly changing, and you keep a close eye on new developments.
In addition you have:
- a master degree, with minimum 5 to 10 years working experience in Data Engineering, Business Intelligence or Data Analytics
- proven affinity and experience within finance and risk in the banking sector
- have experience or certification in (data) architecture concepts and principles like DYA and TOGAF
- experience with various data modelling techniques, and know the difference between Relational and Dimensional data modelling (Kimball)
- a mindset to always have the necessary data available. Quality of Service is top priority
- expert skills in using T-SQL and Spark SQL, and have also mastered most of the following techniques: Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Bricks, Python and Azure analysis Services (DP-203)
- an excellent understanding of the Microsoft PowerPlatform, with a focus on PowerBI desktop, PowerBI service and PowerApps (DA-100)
- good knowledge of the English language, both oral and written
Turning talent into value, that's what we do! Because if you add value, then of course you can expect the same from us. A good work-life balance with our 'hybrid way of working' is a good example of that. In addition, as a Data Engineer, you get:
- a gross monthly salary between €4.500 and €6.800, in line with your knowledge and experience
- a flexible budget to partly determine your own secondary employment conditions. Choose how you spend this budget, from vacation allowance to a thirteenth month, extra leave days and much more
- 27 vacation days
- a pension plan
- flexible working hours: you come to the office for team meetings or brainstorming sessions and you work from home by mutual agreement. We make sure that everything is taken care of; from a study desk to an office chair
Working with a variety of clients to make their investments more future-oriented, sustainable and data-driven. Both nationally and internationally. With over 300 years of experience, we make this ambition a reality at Van Lanschot Kempen. We do this with about 1,700 colleagues spread across various areas of expertise.
As Data Engineer you are a member of the Group Performance Analytics (GPA) team within the FRC (Finance Reporting & Control) department. The first objective of FRC is to keep Van Lanschot Kempen licensed to operate, by developing and maintaining the Finance reporting systems. You will be working with the latest technologies and tools to build your data products. The setting of the team is informal and is using the Scrum/Agile methodology. The team is in constant collaboration with business users, data providers, platform teams and many other teams to improve the delivery of their products.
The degree of innovation and agility of an organization depends partly on the diversity of its workforce. Thanks to our differences, we strengthen each other. We encourage an inclusive work environment where all colleagues feel at home. With us, you can simply be who you are. And we are proud of that.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geinteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel voor Senior Data Engineer? Van Lanschot Kempen ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV kan reageren op de vacature van Senior Data Engineer.